Hailing from the UK comes this genius of an invention. The kind that makes you say “why didn’t I think of that?” I mean just look at at these list of “features”:
- Glow In The Dark Toilet Roll
- Allows you to see the Toilet Roll clearly at night without having to turn the light on
- Will fit any normal loo roll-holder
- Suitable for anyone old enough to be using loo roll!
- Full roll: 9 (depth) x 10 cm.
It has also been lauded as a fantastic accessory for your camping trips and “actually the most useful glow–in-the-dark product ever” by blogger Chip Chick. That is quite a praise.
A single roll will set you back £4.99 (or about $7.70 at current exchange rates) which is anywhere from 5-10x what you’d pay for a regular 2-ply but the added convenience may just be worth the price….at least for those hurried nighttime porcelain rendezvous. It’s a good thing I’m old enough to use a loo roll too…because lord knows I need this and he has come through with shining colors (of glowing green) to answer my prayers and wipe my bum!