Many of you have seen the Burger King Windows 7 Burger by now. While an interesting idea it has a few substantial problems:
- It is region locked and only available in Japan
- It has an Enterprise price point of $17 (¥1,450)
- Has limited functionality (no cheese)
With my step-by-step guide I will show you how to:
- Get it fully functional at the Student Edition price of $4.24 (¥391)
- Run it on your native system, no hardware upgrades needed
- Unlock the region restrictions and purchase it in the US
- Cheese – You will get 7 slices of American cheese free of charge (an enhancement from the Japanese edition)
- Sauce (BBQ, Sweet & Sour, Ranch or Honey Mustard) – This is an added bonus as Burger King allows one sauce per sandwich allowing you up to 4 sauces with you Windows 7 Cheeseburger
- Pickles, Tomatoes, Lettuce & Onions – Possible extra charge depending on vendor
Step 1: Purchase 4 of Burger King’s Double Cheeseburgers at the new price of $1.00 each.
Step 2: Open all 4 burgers. Designate a foundation burger and remove the top bun. Designate 2 “middle burgers” and remove both buns.
Step 3: Now this is the most difficult part of the whole hack. From the remaining burger you must discard not only the bottom bun but also the extra patty. Although this may seem unnecessary, omitting this crucial step will not produce a validated version of a Windows 7 Burger and may not be compatible with your system (this could result in possible system crashes as the amount of calories, sodium and fat could overheat your machine).
Step 4: Assemble all 4 parts beginning with the foundation, placing the four middle patties next and completing the install by placing the final patty and top bun on.
Step 5: You should now have a fully functional Burger King Windows 7 Cheeseburger. Reboot system and consume.
Happy food hacking!
DISCLAIMER: By using this website you agree to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only.The site is in no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
2. The words “Hack” and “Hacking” should be taken or considered as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking”.
3. Implementation of hacks explained by this site is sole responsibility of user and “www.topcultured.com” is not responsible for any damages caused by the hacks explained in this site.